Monday, January 2, 2012

Chabuya: Ramen...again huh? hehe


Although I am reviewing another ramen place, this one is definitely worth it. It is a LOT better than the others, in my opinion... Although I love California Ramen. Anyways, the restaurant is called Chabuya. It is, again, on Sawtelle. (Speaking about places on Sawtelle, there is a new Sushi place that opened called Sushi Stop. It is REALLY busy and apparently amazing. Any feedback? I have never been there before, and may want to try it.) Everything is about Chabuya is amazing. The prices aren't too high (considering the size), the rice bowls are good (I love the pork chashu bowl), the noodles are great, and the broth is so delicious. So far, my favorite ramen is the Kara Kara Ramen. It is spicy and delicious, although they do have classic ramen there as well. It's a great deal it you get a lunch combo, in which you get a mini rice bowl (and trust me it is NOT mini...especially the curry) with your ramen for only $3 extra.
The broth is delicious in all of the ramen, and not too rich like another place I went to.... Although, if you guys want "traditional" ramen. I would not recommend Chabuya, because a few people can get picky.... I like it, just like California Ramen, but I guess that's just my opinion.

Sadly they don't have a website, but here is the address:

2002 Sawtelle Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310) 473-9834



















Kara Kara Ramen!!! :P

I don't know what I am supposed to draw now after already drawing ramen.... :) I'll think it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment