Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Few Great Restraunts


Oishi!!! A good ramen and curry restaurant. On the west side of Los Angeles, I love to go to Curry House on Sawtelle for curry rice. I love the chicken cutlet curry there. Kids enjoy it because they give a small kids meal with a toy on the side. They also give the kids fun activities to do while they wait for their food. If you pass Sawtelle be sure to check it out.
If you don't live on the westside, here is a great restaurant for ramen and curry. My coach Steph introduced this restaurant, Tamaya, to me and the rest of my basketball teammates. It has great curry rice, ramen, 7up floats, and many more! I love the 7up floats a lot because it's really unique with 7up,of course,and a choice between green tea or vanilla ice cream. Have fun eating at this restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment